Seagate Property Owners Association (SPOA) is a voluntary neighborhood association:
- Created to enhance the civic welfare of those persons residing in the Seagate Subdivision.
- Where appropriate, to appear before various governmental boards, commissions, and agencies to represent the views of the membership.
- A not for profit association, where its net earnings are to be devoted exclusively to charitable, civic, educational, social welfare and recreational purposes of the Seagate neighborhood.
During the years SPOA has been involved in many issues impacting our Community including:
- Landscaping. Responsible for permitting and installation of landscaping and irrigation along the Seagate Drive entryway, starting at the corner of Crayton Road, extending past the first home in Seagate, as well as the lighting, landscaping and construction of the Seagate entryway monument
- Monitoring and improving water quality in the Seagate canals.
- Actively involved in protecting and improving navigation to the Gulf through Clam Pass.
- Working with Naples Cay and neighboring City of Naples community associations, Naples City Council and Collier County to re-nourish the beaches in North Naples. This includes the recent re-nourishment of the beach in front of the Seagate Beach.
- Hosts various neighborhood events including Sunset Gatherings, Easter Egg hunt and a Halloween party!
Membership is voluntary to all property owners in Seagate
Annual Dues: $150
for an application