Seagate Beach Club Association (SBCA) is a voluntary association established for the sole and specific use for the property owners of the Seagate subdivision.
Our Beach Club Pavilion is located within Naples Cay. We have ample parking for those who want to drive over. Security gates at both the entrance and beach access allow for a quiet and hassle free enjoyment of the Gulf of Mexico.
Come on Down and Barbeque!
Picnic tables are available to enjoy lunch or dinner. Our Pavilion also has lights for after sunset activities and is equipped with both a Men's and Women's bathroom facility.
We have completed or planned a number of exciting projects to beautify the Beach club as well as to improve our enjoyment of the facilities:
• Replaced the current fence at the beach with a 5 foot high picket fence and a new bridge.
• Replaced the beach access gate with a new keyed deadbolt lock,
• Added a foot shower to the beach access point near the bridge,
• Replaced the pavilion shower with a surfboard backed shower and foot wash,
• Added an additional picnic area by creating a raised eating patio near the beach,
• Added two additional barbecue grills,
• Replaced the existing asphalt parking lot with a brick-paver system,
• Installed WIFI access at the pavilion
Initiation Fee: $5,000
Annual Fee: $600
Availability: Open all year, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (under 21)
Reservations: Available for private parties by members upon request.